BUTTONS - DO NOT DELETE THIS PAGE
To add these buttons to the shop follow the directions below:
1. Right-click on the button, select "open image in a new tab." You are now in a new window with only the button image. Select that url and copy it.
2. Go to your Paypal products page where you edit your buttons. (Tools, All Tools, Paypal Buttons) Click on the "Actions" drop down menu and select "Edit button" or "Create new button." (Note: if it's a brand new product then you'll create a new button. If the product is similar to one of the already listed products you can select "Create similar button.")
3. In "Step 1: Choose a button type and enter your payment details" in the box that says "Customize Button" select "Customize Text or Appearance." Select "Use your own button image." (Note: If it's a brand new product then you'll want to insert the item name, price, etc.)
Paste in the url that you copied. Then click save.
4. Once you click "Save Changes" a new window will show with a big block of code. Click the button "Select Code" then copy it.
5. If this is a new product you'll need to add it to your shop page by inserting an image and then some description items such as price, etc. Then directly under that description you'll click on the sideways tear, scroll down to where it says "more" and then click "code."
A new little window will pop up with text that says "<p>Hello, World!</p>." Delete that text then paste in the block of code that you copied from Paypal. You should see your green button pop up immediately.